Thursday, May 31, 2012

Count Down

I am trying so hard not to be anxious about this baby...but it is so hard!
Last week my doctor asked me if we were "ready" for him to come.  I sat for a moment and thought about all the stuff that still needs to be done, but then my arms began to ache.  It was then that I realized I am just aching to hold my little guy! 
I remember before Lilly was born how terrified I was to become a Mommy.  I even had a crazy moment and told Tim I didn't want to do it after all.  He just laughed at me and walked out of the room.
Then when Graham came along I was apprehensive about the whole 2-kid thing.  But it was Tim that had the crazy moment.  He flipped out on me at dinner about a week before Graham was born.  But after he got it out of his system he was fine.
And now it is time for my Ezra to arrive.  I don't know if it is because I'm turning 30 in 3 weeks and I'm a bit more mature than I was 6 years ago when I had Lilly, or if I just know somewhere down deep that this is my last one and I'm cherishing everything a little more, but either way I am more excited right now than I was at this point with the other two. 
I know life is about to flip upside down.
I know I will have sleepless nights again.
I know all of these things...and yet he cannot get here fast enough!
So come on little man!  Your entire family is excited to meet you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment