Monday, September 3, 2012

Life Lately...

I realize that it has been since June 26th since I've posted about my new crazy life...and that is reason I have not posted...MY LIFE IS CRAZY!
It is in no way, shape or form a bad crazy; it's just busy.  Here is what has been going on since June 15.

Ezra is born.
Enter incredibly weird and horrible viruses and bacterial infections brought to us by the two older kids.
This means no baby touching and makes me feel like a horrible mom because all they wanted to do was kiss on him.
Enter Ezra's first sickness...at 2 weeks old!
Thankfully he is nursing and it was a much easier form of the virus.
Potty training!
I was totally not expecting it, but Graham decided he was ready to be potty trained about 3 weeks into Ezra entering our home.  He put it this way, "Mommy...me no baby...me big kid!  Me go pee pee in potty now!"  And he never looked back.
Swimming lessons anyone?
Lilly took two weeks of swimming lessons this summer and learned to swim on her own!  It was such a big accomplishment for her...and pretty difficult taking all three of them everyday to the pool.
Family road trip!
We hit the road to FDR State Park for a long weekend and stayed in a cabin.
Kiddos loved every second of it and Ezra was a rockstar!
Enter kindergarten!!!!
Lilly is rockin' and rollin' her way through kindergarten.  She loves it!
Alone time with my boys.
This is different because Lilly has always been here, and now she is at school all day.  So it is just me and the boys. 
Graham is blossoming in the language department.
I attribute it to the fact that big sis is gone all day and he has extra time to talk.  We have covered subjects like our favorite bad guy, who is the best Brave, which tree would be the best to pee on, and how Jonah got put in time out in a whale belly...never a dull moment.

With all of this, plus so much more that I cannot remember, I have not had a second to sit at the computer. 
But it looks like we are starting to get into a routine and I will be able to post some more things...like how I cannot make a wal-mart trip without it taking 3 hours, and how our first Sunday at church with a family of 5 was a disaster...and lots more silly stories.

Until then, I will continue loving on my three adorable babes and living out my crazy life.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment