Thursday, October 7, 2010

A 9 Month Blur


Tomorrow my little guy will be nine months old...I have no idea where those nine months have gone!  I look back over these nine months and I cannot help but laugh at what a funny little guy he is turning out to be.  Here are just a few things that he does that make me smile:
-wrinkles his nose when he smiles
-claps at everything
-crawls like a bulldog
-loves playing with his nightlight...while it's plugged in
-can't stay away from the toilet
-loves his stuffed animal monkey by attacking it 
(I have to wash this poor little guy every few days because it is always covered in slobber!)
-yells while eating
-loves bath time...and splashing
-impossible to change 
-plays in dog food
-loves absolutely everything about life

I've loved every second with him and I cannot wait to see what new things he will discover tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. You're lucky you can get his monkey away from him to wash it. Can't wait to meet him next month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know why he crawls like a Bulldog right? Because he will not be wrongly indoctrinated by his father, but will support the true Georgia team the Dawgs!

    ReplyDelete