Monday, February 28, 2011

Life...as I know it...

So my life is CRAZY right now...to sum it all up.  I noticed that I had not posted a blog since Feb 4, and it feels like I just wrote that one last night!  This is how my month of February has gone:

Became a consultant for Thirty-One
Had 5 parties during the month!!
Discovered the house across the street...and really liked it!
Made an offer on the house...and it was accepted!!
Posted an ad on Craigslist to rent our home and had a response in 5 min from posting!
Going through the application process right now, but it's looking like we are about to be landlords!

I'm out of breath just reading that through.  I'm super excited about the upcoming changes, but I'm nervous too.  My prayer is that my kiddos will adjust to living across the street, and that I will adjust to having stairs in my home for the first time...yikes!  
Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on everything! Sounds like y'all are doing well! :)

    ReplyDelete